Robot sales: 15813815693
Injection molding machine sales: 138096938
After sales service: 13751019033
Online QQ: 361337690 / 659143917
Address: No.25, Wuyi Avenue, Chenjiang street, Huicheng District, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province
The manipulator is particularly widely used in the injection molding industry. The continuous operation function of the manipulator solves a major shortage of manpower in production, at the same time can better control product production efficiency quality. What are the design points of the injection molding machine manipulator in production? What?
1. The manipulator must have a proper clamping force: when the hand is working, it should have an appropriate clamping force to ensure stable reliable clamping, small deformation no damage to the processed surface of the bar. The clamping force of the bar with poor rigidity should be designed to be adjustable, the self-locking safety device should be considered for this machine.
2. The mechanical finger has sufficient opening closing range: when working, the opening closing range of one finger is called the opening closing range by the maximum change. For the finger opening closing range of the swing arm, it can be expressed by the opening closing angle the length of the finger clamping end. it is related to the shape size of the workpiece. If the environment permits, a larger opening closing range is better.
3. The structure of the manipulator strives for simplicity, light weight, small size: the arm is at the forefront of the wrist, the movement state is variable during work. Its structure, weight, volume directly affect the structure, weight, positioning accuracy, movement speed of the entire manipulator. . Therefore, the above characteristics are required in the design.
4. The finger should have certain strength rigidity.
5. Other requirements: For the clamping manipulator, according to the shape of the workpiece is a round bar, so the most commonly used is the external clamping two-finger jaws, the clamping method is clamping with a normally closed spring. When loosening, use a single-acting hydraulic cylinder. This structure is relatively simple easy to manufacture.